Wednesday, October 12, 2011

dining in seattle with the high heeled foodie

At long last, my food blog has arrived. Given the frequency with which I enjoy local Seattle restaurants (I "dine around Seattle" all year long), as well as my strongly opinionated reviews of those experiences, it has often been suggested that I put something like this together. But who really wants to listen to what I have to say? Hopefully, you!

Do you want to know where to find the best pan roasted chicken in Seattle, or where to order the most delicious spicy tuna handroll? Not to mention which restaurant has the rudest waitress (she literally said, "What do you want?" when taking our order), or who serves overpriced lukewarm food. And aren't you dying to know all the restaurants where you can get quality food + service while wearing your favorite Lulu outfit? Look no further.

Oh, and did I mention the part about the shoes? Yes, shoes. If my reviews aren't entertaining enough on their own, you can always just check back to see what shoes I was wearing at the time. That alone makes this blog worth its weight in gold Manolos.

1 comment: